- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- Any old iron?
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Second Season Syndrome
- As the page turns…
- Do as I say, not as I do… top ten tips for budding cycle racers
- Inglourious basterd
- Many of you followed me for my cycle racing blog; you may like to know that the best bits are now in a Kindle eBook: amzn.to/2yeqS8B 2 months ago
- RT @Steve_WillisLTD: Congratulations @Official_BHTFC Burgess Hill Town through to the final #EmiratesFACup qualifying round. @dartfordfc ne… 2 months ago
- RT @Steve_WillisLTD: Congratulations @Official_BHTFC through to 3rd qualifying round. @wealdstonefc & legendary @OnlyOneRaider await... #FA… 2 months ago
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 1 year ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: January 2011
My first race is less than a month away. Great news for me because it will give me something tangible to write about on this bloody blog! Until then, I plan to ruminate on some of the peculiarities of road … Continue reading