- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Long before I moved to Sussex, Ditchling Beacon had a special place in my cycling memory vaults. It was “the hill they shall not ride” from the British Heart Foundation’s annual London to Brighton jaunt, which I rode several years … Continue reading
“When you’re racing, it… it’s life. Anything that happens before or after… is just waiting.” Steve McQueen was a bone fide legend among men, but I doubt he would have enjoyed the wacky world of 4th Cat bike racing. He … Continue reading
Well, if there’s one thing I’ve learned from my first taste of cycle racing it’s that I might not be Superman but I sure can fly. It’s just the landings I need to work on. I guess I should have … Continue reading
Bike cleaned and lubed – check New cleats fitted to shoes – check Tyres inflated just right – check Team kit washed – check Entry list perused – check Longcross Test Track saved to Sat-Nav – check Nervous anticipation … Continue reading
The weekend just gone by is a perfect illustration of all that makes our wonderful sport of cycling so maddening but also so brilliant. I knew heading into it that my fitness had taken a knock after basically two weeks … Continue reading
“Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger.” That quote, from Apocalypse Now, has been running through my head this week, while I took an enforced … Continue reading