- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Monthly Archives: April 2011
“My ship’s a sail Can you hear its tender frame Screaming from beneath the waves Screaming from beneath the waves…” Ian McCulloch likes a ciggie or ten and I doubt he’s had much time in between penning classics like Ocean … Continue reading
Sorry folks, really can’t summon the enthusiasm to write about last night’s debacle. A picture says a thousand words anyway…
I hardly know whether I’m coming or going at the moment. And it’s dropped me into a proper little funk, I can tell you. The focused and really quite serene world of the Majorca training camp has at a stroke … Continue reading
Competitive cycling can be a risky business to be sure. That said, a rider can usually expect make it home without having been engulfed in flames. Not so in Majorca it seems. Thanks to the quaint local farming practice of … Continue reading
Peep peep peep went the x-ray machine as my backpack passed through it. Gatwick Security: “Did you pack this bag yourself, sir?” Me: “Yep.” GS: “Any sharp objects or tools in there?” Me: “Nope.” (rummages) GS: “What’s that?” Me (in … Continue reading
Well yes. I did it. I now have as many hairs on my legs as I have points-scoring finishes in cycle races: that is, none. I have also – as my wife gleefully points out – gained a better idea … Continue reading