- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 6 months ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 9 months ago
- RT @classiccarauc: RETWEET if you'd like to be driving this cabriolet around this summer #Porsche #Porsche911 https://t.co/A4gYe7haIc 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
“Grow the roses! Those rosy roses! From the ashes of disaster, Grow the roses of success!” A lyric that could hardly be more appropriate to my state of mind today, as I reflect on a bike racing ‘career’ which in … Continue reading
“Oh! I don’t like to be beside the seaside I don’t like to be beside the sea I don’t like to grind along the prom, prom, prom With my heartbeat going tiddly om pompompompompom…” Another day, another disappointment. There’s not … Continue reading
“Riders coming left!” Those dread words that all bike racers fear the most. The hors d’oeuvre of a lapping. My heart would have sunk had it not been beating at an intensity akin to a Gabber techno 12” playing at … Continue reading
The power of positive thinking, Jens Voight style. I need a bit of that just now, to be truthful. This week promises to be something of a watershed for my fledgling racing career, with two events inked in my calendar … Continue reading