- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Editor’s note: this post is something of a delayed telecast, since it was written while I was still in France. The sentiments have not dated, however… Oh fuuuuck I’m going over the side…unclip, unclip! It took until 30 metres from … Continue reading
In my last post I mentioned a return engagement with Mont Ventoux. As I’m likely to be away from the blogosphere for a week or so I thought I’d leave you with a little movie of what happened last time … Continue reading
“What the f**k are you doing here?” Not much has raised a smile during what has been a grim week, but I must confess that I did chuckle at the quote above, from a hapless burglar who realised that London … Continue reading