- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 6 months ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 9 months ago
- RT @classiccarauc: RETWEET if you'd like to be driving this cabriolet around this summer #Porsche #Porsche911 https://t.co/A4gYe7haIc 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
It’s taken some 420 miles of racing, thousands more of training, plus a regime that’s involved cutting back majorly on all the things I like most in life (beer, crisps, curries, nights out, etc.), but finally, finally I have something … Continue reading
Oh my God I’m fourth… Fuck! Shit! … Tuck in, sprint now, no tuck in… They’re coming, get out of the saddle… aaaargh too painful, keep pedalling… oh, bollocks. My first genuine bunch sprint, as recorded in real time from … Continue reading