- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- Any old iron?
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Second Season Syndrome
- As the page turns…
- Do as I say, not as I do… top ten tips for budding cycle racers
- Inglourious basterd
- Many of you followed me for my cycle racing blog; you may like to know that the best bits are now in a Kindle eBook: amzn.to/2yeqS8B 2 months ago
- RT @Steve_WillisLTD: Congratulations @Official_BHTFC Burgess Hill Town through to the final #EmiratesFACup qualifying round. @dartfordfc ne… 2 months ago
- RT @Steve_WillisLTD: Congratulations @Official_BHTFC through to 3rd qualifying round. @wealdstonefc & legendary @OnlyOneRaider await... #FA… 2 months ago
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 1 year ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: August 2011
It’s taken some 420 miles of racing, thousands more of training, plus a regime that’s involved cutting back majorly on all the things I like most in life (beer, crisps, curries, nights out, etc.), but finally, finally I have something … Continue reading
Oh my God I’m fourth… Fuck! Shit! … Tuck in, sprint now, no tuck in… They’re coming, get out of the saddle… aaaargh too painful, keep pedalling… oh, bollocks. My first genuine bunch sprint, as recorded in real time from … Continue reading