- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Anyway, enough of this maudlin talk (although if you’ve tuned in to revel in my latest disappointment, see below or click the link above if it appears…). My friend Rich Mitch, a man for whom the expression ‘sunny disposition’ could … Continue reading
I guess that screws my chances of a Hollywood adaptation. That is, unless the Dream Factory has suddenly eschewed happy endings in favour of crushing disappointments. Seems unlikely. You’ll have gathered that I didn’t win the Omega Points Chaser Circuits … Continue reading
“Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way.” How long is this week taking to get through. It feels like purgatory. Hardly a moment of my waking day … Continue reading