- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 6 months ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 9 months ago
- RT @classiccarauc: RETWEET if you'd like to be driving this cabriolet around this summer #Porsche #Porsche911 https://t.co/A4gYe7haIc 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: January 2012
As I continue my slow, turbo trainer-centric build up to the new road racing season, Rich Mitch continues his cyclo-cross odyssey around the forests and school playing fields of the South East. Here’s his latest race report… _______________________________ Unseasonably mild. … Continue reading
“Hmmm, that’s strange… have you ever had this problem before?” asked the nurse. “No,” I answered truthfully, and somewhat abashed. And it is true: in more than two decades of giving blood I’ve always sailed through the iron test; the … Continue reading
While I was busy letting my fitness nosedive amid a sea of mince pies, the redoubtable Rich Mitch was getting his kicks in a sea of mud. Here’s his latest cyclo-cross race report… ___________________ New Year’s Day, 2012. As most … Continue reading