- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 6 months ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 9 months ago
- RT @classiccarauc: RETWEET if you'd like to be driving this cabriolet around this summer #Porsche #Porsche911 https://t.co/A4gYe7haIc 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: February 2012
So… no seasonal racing bow for me in the end. I’m keeping my modest stock of powder dry for the next event at Mountbatten Centre on March 11. I did, however, take a trip to see some proper bike racers … Continue reading
All season long my pal Richard Mitchelson has been trying out the sport of cyclo-cross and reporting on his exploits as a guest writer for the blog. Here’s his eighth and final race report, so thanks a million Rich for … Continue reading
Sprinting. Nothing to it – just riding as quick as you can, right? If only. Any number of important factors must fall into place before you can hope for success in the bunch gallop that concludes most flat course cycle … Continue reading