- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
- #BLEEPxBR Bleep - Advent 2016: Day 8 bleep.com/advent-2016-12… via @bleep 6 months ago
- New (school) year, new fiction... goodenoughfordickens.com/2016/09/06/im-… 9 months ago
- RT @classiccarauc: RETWEET if you'd like to be driving this cabriolet around this summer #Porsche #Porsche911 https://t.co/A4gYe7haIc 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: May 2012
A big bike racing crash makes a sound all of its own – a heady combination of high pitched clang as the carbon fibre bounces on the tarmac, squealing from tyres locked up solid and shouts of the fallen as … Continue reading
Oh my God, that’s Sean Yates! Sean Yates. Yep, the Sean Yates. And I’m on his bloody wheel in the Dunsfold 4ths. At the stroke of a pedal my sporting life scaled a peak it will never reach again. And … Continue reading
I’ve seen my future – many would say my present – and I think I like it. Fast but considerate bike racing, no suicidal moves, clever tactics and a right old tear up to the finish line… veteran racing rocks! … Continue reading
….even ones in Redhill. That’s the most positive way to look at the cold and fairly miserable hour I spent huffing and puffing my way around the soggy South Nutfield Surrey League Handicap. The event was only ever intended to … Continue reading