- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Category Archives: My road racing
It’s like I’ve fallen out of bed from a long and vivid dream Finally I’m free of all the weight I’ve been carrying… Oh yes. After a – frankly quite ridiculous – total of 38 races spread over two full … Continue reading
One of the most enthralling aspects of watching the new Sky TV documentary about British Cycling (second only to playing ‘spot the Majorca roads I’ve ridden on’) is listening to the team’s resident psychologist, Steve Peters. The training details in … Continue reading
Well, you’re going to have to go on missing me for a little while yet. For the past six weeks I’ve been overwhelmed with work to the exclusion of just about everything else and, since my work is writing, I’ve … Continue reading
On and on we go. Point by agonising point, near miss by near miss, underachievement by underachievement, my slow – but inexorable – journey towards the ‘summit’ of the British Cycling 3rd Category continues. That I should already have reached … Continue reading
As the dust settles on the Greatest Weekend Ever for British CyclingTM it seems almost churlish to document my own meagre efforts; but though it occurred a world away from the sunny Champs Elysées I too can look back on … Continue reading
I was just outside Cowfold, as my homeward journey snaked its way along the A272, when I could resist no longer. A single tear of pure frustration idled its way slowly down my cheek. It wasn’t alright on the night. … Continue reading