- If you think this is over then you’re wrong
- Mind games
- Did ya miss me?
- Can I play with madness?
- What doesn’t kill you…
- I can take the despair. It’s the hope I can’t stand…
- The sands of time…
- It’s what I do…
- Hallelujah/I Know it’s Over
- Crashfest dummies
- Standing on the shoulders of giants
- Grey power
- All roads lead to Dunsfold…
- Wot I did on my holidaze
- Confessions of a frustrated bike racer
- The self-preservation society
- While you’re waiting for the hammer to fall
- Five things I learned from a trip to the Track World Cup
- The Last Huzzah (for now) – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 8
- I’ll thprint and thprint and thprint until I’m thick!
- The root of all evil – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 7
- Any old iron?
- Mad Men – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 6
- Mr Mojo Risin’
- Muddy Marvellous – Rich Mitch Cyclo-Cross Diaries part 5
Category Archives: Rich Mitch’s cyclo-cross
All season long my pal Richard Mitchelson has been trying out the sport of cyclo-cross and reporting on his exploits as a guest writer for the blog. Here’s his eighth and final race report, so thanks a million Rich for … Continue reading
As I continue my slow, turbo trainer-centric build up to the new road racing season, Rich Mitch continues his cyclo-cross odyssey around the forests and school playing fields of the South East. Here’s his latest race report… _______________________________ Unseasonably mild. … Continue reading
While I was busy letting my fitness nosedive amid a sea of mince pies, the redoubtable Rich Mitch was getting his kicks in a sea of mud. Here’s his latest cyclo-cross race report… ___________________ New Year’s Day, 2012. As most … Continue reading
Here’s the latest race report from my cyclo-crossing buddy Rich Mitch! ____________ Mud… At the start of the season it was something I couldn’t wait to get stuck into and after last winter I knew it would only be a … Continue reading
My pal and team-mate Richard Mitchelson has been out cyclo-crossing again and this time I was there to witness the pain and suffering first hand (and take the video you see below). Nothing I saw convinced me that this branch … Continue reading
Here’s the latest missive from my special ‘cross correspondent Rich Mitchelson. I have precious little to write about just now, though this may change soon… ————— Another crisp, blue autumn sky greeted me and Mechanic Dad on the morning of … Continue reading
Anyway, enough of this maudlin talk (although if you’ve tuned in to revel in my latest disappointment, see below or click the link above if it appears…). My friend Rich Mitch, a man for whom the expression ‘sunny disposition’ could … Continue reading